Sunday, March 3, 2013

January Justice by Athol Dickson

January Justice gets 4 stars from me. This is the 5th book that I have read by Athol Dickson and I must say this one is different than the other 4 but I liked it. Although this book isn't really Christian, it does refer to the Scripture reference of Philippians 4:8. This story is full of twists and turns. January Justice is the 1st in a series of three. I am eagerly awaiting the other 2 books.
At the start of the book Malcolm Cutter is released from a mental hospital where he was admitted following the murder of his wife. The marriage was a secret one. Malcolm is a chauffeur and bodyguard for Hollywood's rich and famous. He is offered a job to find proof that a kidnapping and murder case was not as it seemed. He decides not to accept as the case has gone cold but then he is attacked and almost killed himself so he decides to accept. The twists and turns in this story keep me turning the pages to find the real reason and the who of the attacks. I recommend this book to Christian and nonbeliever alikeI received a copy of this book from NetGallery for a honest review.

No comments: