Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"The Divine Secrets of The Whoopie Pie Sisters - Book One - An Amish Christian Trilogy" by Sarah Price and Whoopie Pie Pam Jerrell


Sarah Price and Whoopie Pie Pam Jarrell have joined together to write a five star book. But that shouldn't be a surprise since all their books are five stars.


This book is about Four Amish sisters who owns Whoopie Pie Place,(a bakery that is known far and wide.) These sisters each have their own problems and it is easy to identify with each one. 

This story deals with the problems of owning a bakery and it also tells about the four sister's daily lives.

Leah is the oldest and tries to make things run smoothly for the bakery and her sister's lives.

Lydia has lots of illness, but could it because of stress, wanting something so bad that she makes herself sick.

Susie is married but it is not a happy marriage.

Sadie is the youngest (and so far my favorite because Sadie was my grandmother's name) and all is not well with her.

This book makes you realize the Amish are just like us in matters of the heart and family.

I found myself thinking Why are you doing that and why don't you tell someone what is happening?

The only problem with this book was it was Too Short, I wanted to keep reading about these four sisters and their struggles and trumps. Now I am eagerly awaiting Volume 2 and I hope I tempted you to read this book. You wouldn't be disappointed unless it is that you have to wait for volume 2 but I think it will be out soon. 

No comments: