Tuesday, November 5, 2013

" Joy Comes To Dinsmore Street" by Linda Wood Rondeau

" Joy Comes To Dinsmore Street" by Linda Wood Rondeau gets 5 stars from me.

This story has a few words that are a little strong and the story lines are a hard subject to do with ( like sucide and rape and how girls are tricked into believing things that aren't true!   But it is a Christian book and it is a Christmas story with a twist.

It took me awhile to get into the story line but once I did I enjoyed it!

This story is about three women who have secrets that have been kept from their loves ones too long and is now threatening to bring new emotional hurt into another innocent little boy's life if not brought out into the opening with their loved ones!

This book reminds us that God can and will take the garbage of our lives and turn it into something good if we let it.

The secrets are told at Christmas when someone comes to visit.  It is this visitor's visit that finally brings Joy and hope and faith back into Colin's life. And Hence the title!

This book does not end with a happy ever after line or does it give you that impression but the characters are working on it and thus makes it a happy story for me!

I was given an pdf copy by the author for my honest review

No comments: