Thursday, May 12, 2016

"A Taste Of Tragedy" by Kim McMahill

Book Details: 
Morgan Hunter sacrificed everything for her career. She had yet to encounter anything she wasn’t willing to do to succeed…until now. When she uncovers evidence that the healthy foods she’s been hired to promote may be dangerous, she must reevaluate her priorities. As questions mount and the body count rises, she finds herself caught in the crosshairs of an organization that will stop at nothing to hide its secrets and protect its profits. With no one else to trust, Morgan is forced to seek help from the man she drove away, but whom she never stopped loving.






Author Info: 
Kim McMahill started out writing non-fiction, but her passion for exotic world travel, outrageous adventures, stories of survival against the odds, and happily-ever-after endings soon drew her into a world of romantic suspense and adventure fiction. To learn more, visit her website at http://KimMcMahill.com or follow her at http://KimMcMahill.blogspot.com or on twitter at https://twitter.com/kimmcmahll.








My Review: 
"A Taste Of Tragedy" by Kim McMahill is a book that definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat thinking "what is going to happen next"."A Taste Of Tragedy" by Kim McMahill can be read as a stand alone but I really recommend you read " A Dose of Danger" first. The story line and plot continue where "A Dose Of Danger" leaves off but introduces the reader to a new character and a new business. I do have to warn readers "A Dose Of Danger" has one offensive line about a character "flipping another character the bird" but other than that the books are a clean romance and mystery story. 

"A Taste Of Tragedy" by Kim McMahill is full of twists that involves murder and suspense and had this reader thinking "Watch out".  These books are not Christian genre but other than what I have previously stated they are a clean read. Yes there is lots of kissing and flirting and hints but I still consider it a clean read.

These books are not my normal type of reading so I am surprised that I liked them. I only have one complaint and that is the ending, all the bad guys aren't caught and since these books aren't listed like some other books are that are in a series and there isn't a preview of the next book, you don't know if there is going to be a third book or not. I certainly hope so because I want to see justice done and there are a few love stories I want to see if they end up the way I want them too. 

These books are about common people fighting greed and corruption and the lengths the bad guys are willing to go so they don't get caught. Are the "accidents" really accidents and if not what is the connection? Can love work out the second time? 

 I have give "A Taste Of Tragedy" 4 stars.  I was given a copy of "A Taste Of Tragedy" by Kim McMahill by Prism Book Group for my honest review. 


No comments: