Tuesday, April 16, 2019

"Israel (Quest For God Book 1)" by Pam Funke

Hello, my name is Israel Jacobs. I am 14 years old. I just returned from a most unusual, but exciting trip to Syria with my family. My mom is a world famous archeologist, who is bent on proving the Bible to the world. Although my mom's job is pretty cool, I'm not all that into the religion thing. At least I didn't used to be until now. My sister and I accompanied her on her latest archeological dig in Syria where I found a magical stone that transported me on adventure that you will never believe. Can you believe that I am actually witnessing what she is trying to prove? I still cannot believe it myself and I am actually witnessing it with my own eyes. Come join me on my adventure through time and on my own special quest. Come with me and we'll discover God together.


"Israel " Quest For God Book 1" by Pam Funke is a story that is has real life between the pages. It is also a Teen & Young Adult Christian Fantasy. It is the first book in "Quest For God" series.

Israel and his sister are transported back into the world of Saul/Paul and get to witness and even help him out of some of his struggles as he witnesses for Jesus.

This is a fast paced story and I couldn't turn the pages enough because I wanted to see what happened next.

I will definitely be watching for the next book. I also think story would make a great movie for older children.

There also seems to be a mystery going on, why is some of the staff members of Ruth's team acting strange? And, how does the mysterious stones really work and why.

I encourage you to get this book and travel back to Biblical times and see Paul's world through the eyes of Israel and Sari.

I was given a complimentary copy by the author. These opinions are my own.


Author Info 

I am the proud grand-daughter of a pastor and have had the pleasure of learning about God at an early age. I am a Christian author who enjoys writing various genres in the Christian genre. My love of reading and writing led me to begin writing for the enjoyment of others. I am thankful for the many creative writing classes I had back in elementary school.

No comments: