Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"Grace" by TL Bliss

"Grace" by TL Bliss is a 5 star book. I have to admit that I wasn't really wanting to read it at first because  I thought it was a book of poetry but I was so wrong! Yes there are poems in it but the story is so much more! The poems are based on actual events in the author's life even though the characters are fictional. These poems will bring tears! They are wonderful.They really deserved to be shared with the world.
    At the end of the story Sarah writes to her editor and I really believe that what she writes is true.
   Sarah is struggling in school with her English grade because she doesn't like to follow the rules. Her English teacher has her do an interview for extra credit and she interviews her neighbor Grace. This story is told in both Sarah's and Grace's viewpoint.
 The poems are Grace's way to get feelings out that were inside of her. These poems were kept in a little shoebox till Sarah asked for the interview. There are poems for the children killed in Newton, Connecticut on December 14, 2012, and for the terror attacks on September 11, 2011 and a poems for some of Grace's family members and other poems.
 I encourage you to get this book and share with others, for you will both be blessed!
 I was given a copy by the author TL Bliss for an honest review.
 This book is available on http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C6BN9I6 and  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/302575.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Great review Debbie!

Blessings!
Judy B

Debbie Curto said...

Thanks Judy!

tonjalbliss said...

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad that you enjoyed reading my story. ~~TL Bliss