Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"Blue To Remember" by Suzanne D. Williams

"Blue To Remember" by Suzanne D. Williams gets 5 stars.  "Blue To Remember" is two stories that was published in the Sanders Family Series ( Missing and Found).

I really liked reading "The Old Man's Story" I felt his pain  as he is remembering  "The Boy" and his joy as he is reunited with his family. The boy is a young soldier that dies in the war hospital. 

"Tad's Story" is  about the old man's son. This story tells about how he met and fell in love with the sister of "The Boy"

While reading this book, I was wishing I could meet these family. They seemed real and the story could have happened.

The only thing I disliked about this book was the ending, but I am going to read  "Missing" and Found"      to see if  this explains what happen to Tad's wife Beth and their son and why he and Beth was raising their granddaughter.

This story is about love and relationship and doing what your heart tells you to do to ease another family stuffing. I love what the Sanders family did to help "The Boy"'s family and then how "The Boy's mother helped Tad when his father's died.

I was given a pdf copy for an honest review from the author.

No comments: