Sunday, June 8, 2014

"Rebranded" by TL Bliss and Kisha Rivera

There comes a time in our life when we have to let go and let God. 
Having a friend and mentor to help you along the way can make a 
difference in how you handle whatever life throws at you. 

"Life, With a Little Help From Your Friends" is the concept behind 
this story. Friendship changing the lives of those who have harbored  feelings, when forgiveness was the answer and what eventually helped each person continue with the life they were intended to live. 

Want to become Rebranded? Read how friends and strangers help 
each other become branded in a life of Christ.
MY REVIEW:

Rebranded" by TL Bliss and Kisha Rivera is a five star short story. The only thing I dislike is that it's too short, only 40 pages.

These forty pages is rich with a story line that reaches deep inside your soul and makes you want the best for each character.  I was pulled into the story from the first line. I loved it and I could see the action happening in my mind as the scenes unfolded. It was just like real life happening before me.

This is a story of forgiveness and how the main characters had to learn to accept forgiveness from themselves and Jesus, and how to give forgiveness to others.

I loved the ending! I really didn't see it happening that way!  I really would have liked to see more of that story line but maybe the authors will write a sequel. (hint).

I cannot give anymore about what the book is about except to tell you to read what the book is about at the top of this post. I believe this book is a great book for older children as well as adults!

I was given a pdf file by the author for an honest review!




No comments: