Friday, July 31, 2020

"A Love Letter For Jesse" by Teresa Slack



A clean and wholesome western historical romance full of excitement, romance, & faith with vivid characters...I can't wait to go back to Willow Wood."Amazon reviewer
"...One of those books that makes you feel good while you’re reading it, and after you’re through!! I’m so ready for the next one in this series!”Amazon reviewer
When Jessa Endicott began writing to her sick friend Ada’s pen pal, she never dreamed she’d fall in love with the man on the other end of the letters. Rodney Hammersmith has fallen in love with the writer of the letters. The only problem is, the woman he thinks he loves is someone else.
When Rodney’s job brings him to Willow Wood, he can’t wait to meet his pen pal face to face. Jessa is equally anxious to meet Rodney, but he doesn’t know she exists. He’s here for Ada, the woman he thinks he’s been writing to.
Jessa never meant to mislead Rodney when she agreed to write the letters. Now she risks watching him fall in love with Ada, whose lies could destroy all their lives.





I love reading, writing, laughing, learning new things & falling in love. Creating clean and wholesome western romances where rugged cowboys sweep feisty, independent heroines off their feet was an easy choice. I write stories to entertain, edify & inspire from my home in southern Ohio home that I share with my husband Ralph, rescue dog & rescue cat. 

Drop me a line anytime at teresa@teresaslack.com, visit my website www.teresaslack.com, & follow me on FaceBook & Instagram.



"A Love Letter For Jesse" by Teresa Slack  literally kept me reading in one setting. I love this book. The characters are so "real". I really found myself wanting to jump into the book at the first mention of Jessa  pretending to be Ada and write letters .  Deceit is never good even done for a good purpose.  

I really encouraged readers who like clean romance novels to read this book and found out if Rodney learns the truth or not . 

I find it hard to believe that some people still think money and position in life is what makes a person worthy, but in this story  it is what Ada's parents believe.

I received a contemporary copy by the Author and Celebrate Lit. These opinions are my own. 

No comments: