Saturday, February 1, 2014

"Plain Again" by Sarah Price


"Plain Again" by Sarah Price is another five star book! No surprise for Sarah's Price fans!

This is a series for lovers of Amish fiction and those who like clean romance and love stories!

"Plain Again" is the third book in the "Plain Fame Trilogy".  This book picks up where book 2 ends. Amanda is at her parents Amish farm in Pennsylvania to help her mom and dad after her father's accident.

Alejandro, aka Viper, is still performing and doing guest appearances and interviews.

This book lets the readers see into a star's personal life and married life while being away from their spouse. I was really swept into the feelings of both Viper's and Amanda's life. I wanted to shout at Mike, Viper's manager when he tried to cause trouble between Amanda and Viper.

I could see these scenes unfold in my mind as I was reading this book. I think this book would be a great read by itself but I feel reading all three just enhances the stories!

The stories told in the media about these two, are real life for stars today!

Can love overcome all lies and tricks and two very different lifestyles? I believe Sarah Price in this series proves it can.

I felt anger and sadness and hope and then anger and than hope and then I felt like singing (pun intended) when I finished the book, because I was happy with the outcome!

The only thing I disliked about the series was it ended. I want to read more about these two.

I was given a copy of this book by the author.

4 comments:

Judy said...

I enjoyed your review of this book Debbie!

Blessings!
Judy B

susanlulu said...

Oh, I just found your blog by reading a comment made by you. I didn't know it was a blog before. Glad I found you!
Susan in NC

Unknown said...

Great review. This series should be made into a movie.

Debbie Curto said...

I so agree Juanita and thank you Susan