Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"A Revelation In Autumn" by Wanda E Brunstetter

"A Revelation In Autumn" by Wanda E. Brunstetter is another five star novella. 

In this fifth part of the "The Discovery- A Lancaster County Saga"  Meredith's baby is born with Laurie's help and Jonah arrives and is able to find a phone shanty and call 911. Nope, not telling the name, you have to read the saga, but I think the name is great. In this story he finally asks Meredith if they can court and she agrees.

Luke,aka Eddie, is released from the hospital and moves in with Susan's ,his nurse, grandparents to help them with chores.

Sadie, Luke's mother, is not happy about Jonah and Meredith at all. Laurie, Meredith's sister, is planning  her wedding a missionary trip. So changes are coming for everyone!

Luke and Meredith almost meet again when they are at Paoli to see the hot air balloons! But they don't really see each other because Luke is in the air in a balloon. But Susan and Meredith talk to each other. I was hoping that Luke and Meredith would see each other and get back to being Luke and Meredith. I like Jonah but Meredith and Luke belong together.( just my opinion  of course.

Well this ended with a cliff hanger also, what is it about a pocket watch that looks familiar, that is what  Eddie is wondering also!

I was given a pdf file copy of this by NetGallery for my honest review.



2 comments:

Judy said...

Great review Debbie! I can tell you what happens!! I won't spoil it for you! I so enjoy Wanda's books!

Blessings!
Judy B

Unknown said...

Great review Nancee. This sounds like a great series to read.