Monday, May 19, 2014

"Health, Wealth, and Murder: A Plain Jane Mystery " by Traci Tyne Hilton

"Health, Wealth, and Murder: A Plain Jane Mystery" by Traci Tyne Hilton , the fourth book in this series is a five star book. 


Jane Adler, a house cleaning college student dreams of being a missionary someday has solved four murders but cannot get the police to take her seriously so she enrolls in some crime solving classes.

Her roommate who is also her cousin goes to a meeting that a well respected and influential preacher  is preaching at and while there the preacher is murdered at this meeting!

Jane is hired by Josiah Malachi's  ( the preacher) wife and personal aide to clean their house for them. But the personal aide really hires her to find out who killed him.

Jane has always known that Josiah Malachi was a quack but she never really knew how much of one until she starts to hunt for the murderer.

Nothing is really as it seems. There is the case of the missing daughter, but is she really missing? Is the young wife in the wheelchair really a victim of polio?

This mystery keep me reading till I finished the book, I just had to find out all the answers! Just when I thought I knew the answers, another murder attempt was made. Have I got you curious yet, read this book and end your curiosity!
You will be surprised at the outcome! I certainly was! 

I have written a little review on the other three books in this series and I will repeat ,this series was worth my time reading and I think there are more coming! I downloaded the first book " Good, Clean Murder because it was free and I was given a ebook copy of " "Health, Wealth, and Murder:" by the  author for my honest review and I say it is "Great".  I am eagerly awaiting the next book in this series!

I want to know if Jane ever gets her detective license and if she ever becomes a missionary!


When not writing I Facebook too much, knit socks, and accompany my mandolin loving husband on the spoons.
I'm also the author of The Mitzy Neuhaus Mystery Series, The Plain Jane Mystery Series, and one of the authors in The Tangle Saga series of science fiction novellas. I was the Mystery/Suspense Category winner for the 2012 Christian Writers of the West Phoenix Rattler Contest, a finalist for Speculative Fiction in the same contest, and have a Drammy from the Portland Civic Theatre Guild. I currently serve as the Vice President of the Portland chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers Association.
I have a degree in History from Portland State University and still live in the rainiest part of the Pacific Northwest with my goofy family and two small dogs.
More of Traci's work can be found at http://www.tracihilton.com
Traci's photo by Jessie Kirk Photography



No comments: