Tuesday, December 31, 2019

"Unwilling Promise" by Emily Yager




Klarysa Tutko, a young single mother, moves to Caribou, Minnesota, 
where her family is now living, to put her life back in order. All she 
wants is to leave the past in the past; though a family friend has 
other ideas and persuades her to make a promise that she is unwilling 
to keep.






Emily Yager writes Inspirational Romance novels set among the lakes,
rivers, and north woods of Minnesota. Is the author of the Pursuing
Voyageurs series.

When Emily is not writing, she is doodling over her notes, listening
to music, searching for a new history book to explore, or dealing with
the dramas of a bi-polar prima donna canine and writing puppy
sidekick, Xian. She lives on the family farm in northwestern Minnesota.
Social Media Links:

Facebook @emilyyagerauthor (
https://facebook.com/emilyyagerauthor/)
Twitter @TheEmilyYager (
https://twitter.com/TheEmilyYager/)

Purchase link:
https://amzn.to/2O4Y6ir

"Unwilling  Promise" by Emily Yager  is a not an easy book to read. The book is a great story but oh so sad.   There is two very painful deaths and I liked the story after I read it.  While I was reading this, I wanted to be done with it because it was really ,making me depressed because of the events. But since I have finished the book, I can say I am glad I read the book. It is a story of second chances and healing that only God can bring! 

I don't usually say much about grammar or errors in a book, but this one does need to be edited.

This book is about death, and a deathbed promise and spousal abuse. But I recommend this book to all readers that like beauty to ashes stories.  

I think this book should really be a little longer to develop the character more into someone the reader could really like.

I will be looking to see if they are any other books by this author. I would read another book by her.

I was given a complimentary copy by the author and Celebrate Lit. These opinions are my own. 






No comments: