Saturday, April 11, 2020

BlankieGram Faith Blanket Review

I saw that this BlankieGram Faith blanket was available for review. It is available in purple, blue, teal, pink, and grey. Well, since purple is my favorite color, I had to had a purple one.

I learned that "Purple has been known to help bring sleep, soothe mental and emotional stress and decrease sensitivity to pain.

When I got my BlankieGram it was in a lovely organza bag. This blanket is super soft and really feels wonderful when you are wrapped up in it.

It is filled with encouraging and inspiring words all over the blanket, In fact, as you can see from the picture, (taken from my own Blankie, There is no design only the words. The words are grace, gratitude, glory, generosity, goodness, gentleness, hope, faith, love, pray, prayers, praise, patience, peace, strength, blessed, thankful, lovingkindness, faithfulness, compassion, joy, joyful, rejoice, and eternal.

I believe anyone who receives this as a gift would know how very special they are to the one who gave this to them.

The very first day that my blank came in the mail, I wrapped up in it and yes, I took a very restful nap. 

I am ordering two of these blankets for gifts right now!

To see others to choose from go to https://www.blankiegram.com

I received a  complimentary BlankGram from CWA. These opinions are my own. 





No comments: