Thursday, October 10, 2013

Glass" by Suzanne Williams

I give " Glass" by Suzanne Williams 5 stars. This is a story of romance (clean just kissing with mentions of more but since Andre Garner is a Christian he refuses the temptation.) There is also mention of rape ( Cerise is telling of her mother's past.) This is also a mystery.

Andre Garner is a glass maker and is hired by Mrs.Delacroix to contribute to her famous collection of glass. Her house was only reachable by fairy. The day he arrived there was foggy and storming, so he was forced to spend the night.

Andre and Cerise are attracted to each other instantly. But Cerise has secrets that she doesn't want to share but Andre makes a deal ( to get her in the swimming pool). 

What are the secrets? It seems Andre and Cerise's past are connected. How can this be? I think if you take the time to read this story you will like it and the ending is just fantastic.

This book has a warning that "scenes in this story may contain graphic and/or sexual situations not suitable for younger readers"  I have several of her stories and that has been on all of them but I found nothing in either that I wouldn't want my grandchildren to read unless it would be the   subject of rape (in this story, it doesn't goes into detail just mentions that it happened).

I really liked how Andre and Cerise could put the past in the past and begin to live in the future and that by Andre's example, Cerise became A Christian.

But I guess I need to quit talking and let you get the book to read it yourself because if you like a little mystery and a little romance and the story of Salvation, then this book is for you!

I received a PDF file of this story by the author for a honest review.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Great review Debbie! I will have to put this one on my list.

Blessings!
Judy B