Saturday, January 26, 2013

"Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing Book 2"by Paula Rose Michelson

I give "Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing Book 2"by Paula Rose Michelson 5 stars. Naomi's friend Alex takes her to a camp where she finds The Blessing Rock and Ruth. Ruth gives her a Bible and asks her to read it. When Naomi reads the Bible she is surprised to find that Jesus is Messiah. Chaz learns a surprise as well in this book but I won't tell you what the surprise is. I thought Casa De Naomi Book 1 was great but I think Book 2 was even better. I think by the time all six books get written it might just be a classic like "Gone with the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell, at least I hope so. Paula Michelson gives such vivid details that I could actual see the scenes in my mind as I was reading. She actually made me feel what the characters were feeling. I think this saga would make a great movie or a mini series on the screen.Paula Michelson made the Bible passages she wrote in the story so inviting that while reading this book I wanted to get my Bible out and find the passages that she wrote about.I am eagerly awaiting the other books in this series. I was given  a PDF by the author.

No comments: