Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"The Healer's Touch" by Amber Schamel



"The Healer's Touch" by Amber Schamel gets 5 stars. I probably would not have brought this because it is a short novella and I am a fan of longer books and I like to read the whole story at once but I was given a copy by Helping Hands Press for my honest review. I am glad I was and cannot wait till the rest of the volumes are available. "The Healer's Touch" is the first volume in the  " Days Of Messiah" series.

 I couldn't put this book down once I stared reading it.  I loved it.  The only thing I disliked was it was too short! lol!
I was drawn in from the first sentence because it was written about the area about the Sea of Galilee and talking about the Passover meal. I have always wanted to go to the Holy Lands. As I kept reading, (just a few sentences later I realized the book wasn't really about that but was really a story about Aaliyah.
   
Aaliyah tries to make her husband Tyrus love her. He thinks she is unfaithful. They have a young son Malon.  Aaliyah is diagnosed with leprosy, Tyrus makes her go into the leprosy camp and doesn't let her see their son. She is there for ten years and then she meets the Master who changes everything.

3 comments:

Amber Lemus said...

Thank you for the kind review! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book!

Judy said...

What a great review Debbie. Is this book only available in Kindle?

Blessings!
Judy B

Debbie Curto said...

no Judy they have it in print also! Sorry so long in answering