Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"Alpha Wolves" by David Swykert

"Alpha Wolves" by David Swykert gets 5 stars from me. It is the continuing story that was started in "Maggie Elizabeth Harrington". In this story Maggie Elizabeth is a grown woman but she is still waiting on her one true love Tommie to come back. When he does come back he has a surprise, he is married and has a daughter. Maggie is sure she is still in love with Tommie. This story has alot of plots in it. Maggie makes choices in this novel that she isn't proud of. This is a great story of love, protect and  honor. I am so glad it ended the way it did. I am sure if it had ended the way it could have I wouldn't have liked the book as much! I cannot say much without giving the book away except if you like clean romance stories with a touch of history (copper mining) you will love these two stories. I was given a pdf file from the author for my honest opinion.

No comments: