Friday, December 7, 2012

Early Morning Thoughts= Love is The Best Plan

Isn't it amazing the things you think of when you can't sleep. Last night was one of those night, I thought of all the times I started a diet,a walking plan and so many other good intentions but have failed to keep them. But then I thought of the one plan that I have kept and hopefully will till my last breathe, of life. And I realized that one plan was the best and if I fail every other plan I ever make again and keep to this plan I have not  failed at all. What is that plan you made be asking, it is this, To love and show my family and friends that I love them and that they matter to me. Of course I have stumbled on this path many times but I hope that when I have stumbled and not showed love, they still knew that I loved them. It is so easy to show love, a hug, a smile, a prayer for that person, and sometime just walking away and letting them learn things on their own. Sometime it is just a listening ear and crying with them. Love isn't always a  feeling. Most of the time it is action. To prove this point here is an example, do you think mothers like changing all those diapers and being thrown up on, but by this these things a child knows they are all loved. When my husband vacuumes the front room that is showing love. I think you all get my point. And just telling someone you love them doesn't make it so. So I hope we all get out there and show the love each and every day. If we do the world would be a better place for everyone. Everyone deserves for someone to love them them. I know everyone won't agreed with my next statement but I believe that love can change the coldest heart. REMEMBER TO LOVE TODAY!!

No comments: