Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The year 2012

The year of 2012 has been a good year for me even through there has bad news starting January 1 with my mother being hospitalized for chest, the chest pain turned out to be diagnosed as stage 4 cancer in her breast, lung,bone and lymph nodes.  There has been other things that has happened but I have learn to let God and let God handle it for the most part, I wish I could say that about everything but haven't made it there yet. I feel that personally I have grown more emotionally stable as well as spiritually and have not let things brother me as much as I have in the past. I have branched out and tried to do new things. I have made many new friends that have enriched my life. This is going to be a short blog because I am overwhelm with all that God has allowed to happen for the good to me. If anyone have told me at the beginning of 2012 all the changes in my life that was going to take part  I would have told them no way! Life has no guarantees that the good and the bad will last so treasure all the good and learn from the bad. Remember that whatever you are experiencing good or bad Jesus is walking beside you!

You walked with me, footprints in the sandAnd helped me understand where I’m goingYou walked with me when I was all aloneWith so much I know along the wayThen I heard you say
I promise you, I’m always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
I’ll carry you when you need a friend
You’ll find my footprints in the sand
I see my life flash across the skySo many times have I been so afraidAnd just when I have thought I lost my wayYou give me strength to carry onThat’s when I heard you say
I promise you, I’m always thereWhen your heart is filled with sorrow and despairAnd I’ll carry you when you need a friendYou’ll find my footprints in the sand
When I’m weary, well, I know you’ll be thereAnd I can feel you when you say
I promise you, I’m always thereWhen your heart is filled with sadness and despairI’ll carry you when you need a friendYou’ll find my footprints in the sand
I promise you, I’m always thereWhen your heart is full of sadness and despairI’ll carry you when you need a friendYou’ll find my footprints in the sand
LEONA LEWIS - FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND LYRICS 

No comments: