Monday, December 17, 2012

Kate's Kisses by Mary Manners

Kate's Kisses is another 5 stars book for me. This is the second book that I have read by Mary Manners and I want to read all of her books and if they are as good as the last two she will have a dedicated fan. The title is what the book is about in two ways (her real kisses and her delectable confections of cherries and rich sweet cream and chocolate). Kate and her three sisters own and operate a bakery called Sweet Treats. Logan Daniels is back in town to build a new library after leaving to follow his dream of building big buildings.Logan and Katie were engaged but then Kate's parents died and Kate's calls off the wedding to help her sisters. After coming back home Logan wants to start over with Kate but she isn't sure she wants to be hurt again. I really loved the ending. It has a sweet ending (yes my pun is intended). This book is the first of four in the Sweet Treats Bakery series.  I am really looking forward to reading the other 3 in this series. This story was given too me by the author for an honest review.

No comments: